Pastime Drive-In Rules
- Outside food or beverages not permitted. This includes no outside cups, bottles, or cans.
- Coolers not allowed.
- All vehicle lights must be off.
- Hatch backs must not be up to obstruct view of the screen.
- Larger vehicles need to park in the back rows so as to not obstruct the view of others.
- Please ensure you stay within the designated lines of your parking slot.
- You are welcome to sit outside your vehicle as long as it is in front of your vehicle
- Sitting on top of your vehicle is not permitted.
- Diesel or after-market muffler vehicles may not run the engines during showtime. Other vehicles that do not create a noise or exhaust problem may run their vehicles.
- Friendly dogs are allowed if leashed at all times and not barking. Please pick up after your pet.
- No smoking or vaping allowed, except in designated smoking area.
- Please keep a socially acceptable distance from others not in your group.
- Masks are not required.
- The safety of our guests, especially young children, will be of utmost concern. Please ensure your children do not leave your car or seating area.
- Screaming or yelling is not permitted.
- Alcohol cannot be taken beyond the property perimeter as marked by the temporary fence.
- Please silence all cell phones or electronic devices.
- If you appear intoxicated, you will be asked to have someone else drive you home.
- If you are loud and disruptive to others, you may be asked to leave.
If it is raining, we will not cancel a showing until 15 minutes after start time. If, after 15 minutes, it is still raining and not safe to run our equipment, we will cancel the showing. If it starts raining during a showing we will cover our equipment and if it takes longer than 15 minutes for the rain to pass, we will not continue the show. We will then issue rainchecks to come back at a future date.
If there is lightning or dangerous weather in the forecast for that night’s showing, we reserve the right to cancel up to 30 minutes before showtime.
Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
Pastime Drive-In FAQs
Q: What days are you open?
A: We will have one showing every night beginning 30 minutes after sunset. Same set of films will run from Friday to the following Thursday.
Q: How can I get tickets?
A: You can pre-buy your tickets on our Film Alley Weatherford website where you will find a Past Times Drive-In link. Tickets may also be purchased at the gate.
Q: How much does it cost to see a movie?
A: Our vehicle slots are $20.00. We offer Military and Senior discount at $18.00 with one person in the vehicle with ID.
Q: Can I walk in or bike?
A: Yes, walk-ups are allowed. Adults -$10.00, Child 3-11, Military (with ID) & Senior 60+ - $8.00. Admission includes one free chair rental. If you have your own chair the ticket is still the same price. Walk-up tickets can be purchased at the concession stand.
Q: What happens if you sell all the available parking slots?
A: We do have outdoor walk-up tickets available that include a free chair rental. You can park in the other lot. You can watch the movie from the sidewalk area next to the concession stand.
Q: What times does the gate open to get a parking spot?
A: Gate opens at 6:30 pm and parking slots are first come, first serve. Please arrive at least 20 minutes before showtime. Showtime will be 30 minutes after sunset – specific times will be announced on our website.
Q: How do we hear the movie?
A: When you arrive, we will share the FM station to tune in to hear the movie. You can bring a portable radio to use to listen to the movie.
Q: Can I bring my own food and drinks?
A: No outside food or drinks will be allowed to be brought into drive-in.
Q: Do you accept credit cards?
A: Yes, we accept all major credit cards.
Q: Can I order food?
A: Yes, we have a full-service menu on our website so you can order from your phone. The food will be delivered to your vehicle. You will simply enter your parking slot number when you place the order.
Q: Do you have a concession stand outside?
A: Yes- it is located in front of our building on the front sidewalk.
Q: Can I drink the alcohol I purchased from you inside my vehicle?
A: Yes, as long as you dispose of the containers before leaving our property.
Q: Can I bring my dog?
A: Your dogs are welcome as long as they are on a leash, however, we do want to ensure a pleasant experience for all by minimizing all disruptions or distractions. You may be asked to leave if your dog is causing a disturbance.
Q: Do you have a smoking area?
A: Yes, we do it is located to the far right of the outside concession stand at the corner of the building.
Q: If I forgot my folding chair do you have some available?
A: Yes, we rent chairs for $2.00 each.
Q: Can I leave my car running?
A: Yes, as long as it does not create an exhaust or noise issue for others.
Q: Any suggestions of items I should bring?
A: Bug spray, blanket, pillows, folding chairs, portable fan.
Q: Will my battery die running the radio in my vehicle?
A: Most vehicle batteries provide more than sufficient power to allow for time to watch the movie, however, if your vehicle does not start please let us know as we do have jumper cables.
Q: What if jumper cables do not work?
A: Talk to the management about leaving the vehicle for the night in our lot.
Q: What happens if it starts to rain?
A: Our projector is not intended to operate in the rain. The movie will be paused and we will wait for 15 minutes to see if the rain will pass. If if it does not stop, management will decide if we will continue with this showing. If we are unable to continue, we will issue rainchecks to come back at a future date.